Basic Pharmacology for Nurses (Study Guide) (Paperback) (R.N. Michelle J. Willihnganz)
Reinforce your understanding of nursing pharmacology and prepare for success on the NCLEX® exam! Corresponding to the chapters in Clayton and Willihnganz'sBasic Pharmacology for Nurses, 17th Edition, this study guide offers over 1,000 questions to help you review and apply material from the text. Patient scenarios help you develop critical thinking skills, and a wide range of question formats reflects the question types used on the latest NCLEX exam.
- More than 1,000 review questions are tied to chapter objectives in the textbook.
- Clinical patient scenarios help you develop critical thinking skills and apply your knowledge of nursing pharmacology.
- Safe medication handling and practice is emphasized throughout the book.
- Textbook page references are provided for each question, making it easy to look up the related content.
- NEW! Additional question formats allow you to practice with the new question types found on the NCLEX® exam.
- UPDATED content reflects the new content in the textbook, providing additional practice with new drugs, administration guidelines, and treatment protocols.