Language of Medicine Access Card (Hardcover) (Davi-Ellen Chabner)
Get more from your medical terminology text with interactive online learning!Medical Terminology Online provides supplemental content and engaging exercises to help you master the medical vocabulary presented in Davi-Ellen Chabner'sThe Language of Medicine, 11th Edition. Corresponding to the chapters in the textbook, dynamic online modules include animations, audio reviews, games, and a variety of interactive activities to demonstrate the meaning and use of common medical terms. Not only will you reinforce your understanding of medical language, but you will also learn to apply medical terms to the clinical setting.
- Outcome-based learning includes objectives for each module, with an assessment quiz after each section to determine whether you have achieved the desired outcome/objective.
- Interactive exercises help you recall and recognize medical terms with word building, identification, spelling, pronunciation, matching, multiple choice, true or false, fill-in-blank, labeling, and case studies.
- Over 1000 illustrations of anatomy, disease, and disorders reinforce learning with many more illustrations than are included in the textbook.
- Medical records activities help you become familiar with entries and terminology in the medical record.
- End-of-moduleexams assess your mastery of the material, with scores automatically sentto the instructor.
- Glossary of over 6,000 terms provides one-click access to definitions and pronunciations in English and Spanish.
- NEW! Audio reviews after each lesson provide the opportunity to hear terminology in the context of a clinical setting.
- NEWListen and Choose activity allows you to practice aural recognition of terminology in context.
- NEWgames offer a fun review of terminology.
- NEWanimations bring medical terminology to life and helps in visualizing physiologic, pathologic, and procedural concepts.
- NEWaudio medical records offer practice with listening to terminology in context.
- NEWlist of audio terms at the end of modules provides a quick, easy review of pronunciation.