Lonely Planet Crete (Paperback) (Lonely Planet Publications & Alexis Averbuck & Kate Armstrong & Korina
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Crete is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Rub shoulders with the Minoan ghosts, enrich your understanding of Knossos, or discover a charming boutique hotel in the winding streets of Hania Old Town; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Crete and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Crete Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, politics, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 29 maps
- Covers Hania, Iraklio, Rethymno, Lasithi, Knossos, Vai, Elounda, Agia Nikolaos, Agia Marina, Hersonisos, Platanias, Vamos, Almyrida, Ierapetra, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Crete, our most comprehensive guide to Crete, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Greek Islandsguideor Greeceguide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, orLonely Planet Discover Greece, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.